Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone know how to use a CHI hair straightener to ';curl'; hair?

I have a CHI straightener, and it's awesome, for straightening, but I've read ads that say it straightens AND curls. I have no idea what technique to use with a CHI flat iron to get curls.Anyone know how to use a CHI hair straightener to ';curl'; hair?
How to Curl Your Hair With a Hair Straightener


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>Anyone know how to use a CHI hair straightener to ';curl'; hair?
Take the piece of hair you want to curl, put the straightener at the end or middle of it, and then twist towards your head the same way you would with a normal curling iron. It doesn't make perfect curls...it's better for a messy, wavy look.
Hold the straightener toward the base/root of the hair and wrap the piece of hair around the straightener form root to end. They will be more like wavy curls. You can also do this with a regular curling iron if you don't want tight curls. I do this all the time.
yeah chi is the best however there are chi curling irons as well, I know you can kind of curl the hair with a chi by moving in a circular motion and rounding it out as you work down the strand you are working with, its so much easier to show you than to explain though, sorry for my funny explanation. LOL I use my chi to bump my hair under or out by round it off at the end, again hard to explain with words, easier to show. I guess I am no help,, huh!!! LOL
  • hair bands
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment