Monday, August 16, 2010

Miley Cyrus curls with flat iron?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/miley





I want to achieve curls like these with a flat iron! If you could explain how, that would be great!





I also have hair that's only about an inch or so below my shoulders, so it'll be a bit harder.....





Thanks(:Miley Cyrus curls with flat iron?
I hope this helped!!! :)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0OyYvZW鈥?/a>





or





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>Miley Cyrus curls with flat iron?
you're hair is plenty long enough to do that to it I do it all the time and my hair is only a little longer than yours you must have a very good straightener I have the Chi ( which is only about and inc wide) it's what the pros use and my stylist is the one who taught me how to do it......okay so put the hair in the straightener just like you would if you were going to straighten it then flip the hair backward over the straightener and continue to turn the straightener as you pull down be gentle because it can hurt also be patient it takes practice. Spray a little hair spray all over run your fingers through it a little and your done......oh and this looks better if your hair is layered and it will be easier. Oh also put your hair in to section with clips start at the bottom and work your way up take a little out of the clip each time maybe and inch wide you'll get the feel for it when you do your own hair!! Have Fun!!
You should striaght it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment