Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want big curly/wavy hair with my flat iron, but HOW?!?

I love experimenting with my hair and trying new styles and such. I just bought a really nice chi, and as you may know you can make cute curls/waves with a flat iron. But it seems flat? Like... the curl itself. I mean i can tease my hair and really fluff it up but... the curl, itself, is very flat. Anybody know anything that i can do to fix this? Am i doing something wrong? Are there any products you can suggest? If so, id love your help. Thanks (:I want big curly/wavy hair with my flat iron, but HOW?!?
MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE!!!!





i have flat straight hair and it can NOT curl without it. (or some really good hairspray but hairspray always makes my hair crunchy and hard when i curl it)





also, look up on youtube how to curl hair with a flat iron. it takes practice

No comments:

Post a Comment