Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help me with my straight hair that won't curl!

Alright. I have naturally straight, blonde hair. It's medium thick/thin. I want to be able to curl it with a flat iron or with a curling iron. But the problem is, my hair is too silky, so no matter how much i try (even with hair spray) my hair will not curl. School starts in a week and i want my hair to look good. I would like for it to look kinda similar to Jenny Garth's hair on What I Like About You (just to give you an idea.) Any suggestions with how I should curl it? When I use hot rollers or sponge rollers over night it usually gives me too much of a curl. I want it to be a loose curl. Help! And no rude answers pleaaase!! Thankkks!!Help me with my straight hair that won't curl!
ummm my hair is really hard to curl but it works with a curling iron....ummm try putting your hair in about 6 braids and then use a flat iron and flatten it on the braids...it makes it wavy so im not sure that it will be exactly what your looking for but it might help..try it out before the first day of school so that if it loooks bad it doesnt matterHelp me with my straight hair that won't curl!
ever thought about perming it? just have the loose wave style, and please bring a photo of the hair style. sometimes some stylists get carried away
PRODUCT! you need some products to put in your hair to help you hair curl easier and stay that way. try getting a curl activating spray at a beauty store. ask the people who work there, theyll know what to get for you. for loose curls, id reccomend using a 1.4 inch curling iron. its perfect for curls that are loose and wavy.
It sounds really gross, but hair holds style better when it's dirty, so try waiting a day or two (depending on how quickly your hair gets gross, if you have straight hair, you should probably just wait a day) after washing it and then try and curl it. I have naturally curly hair and to get it straight (which is probably just as hard as you trying to curl your hair) I have to wash it at night and straighten it in the morning. Also, make sure the curling iron you're using is small enough (barrel curls normally fall out in hair like yours).

No comments:

Post a Comment