Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i straighten my hair with out a flat iron?

how can i get to the point where it is straight so my ends don't curl up thanks gorgous !How do i straighten my hair with out a flat iron?
Well you could use a blow dryer but for me I use a blow dryer then the flat iron which helps alot but i live in florida so its always humid and my hair curls up a littlse since i have natural curly hair and always want to straighten it but try both the blow dryer and the flat iron. If u dont want to use a flat iron use the blow dryer though it doesnt really straighten as good for me. Well good luckHow do i straighten my hair with out a flat iron?
Huh?
very carefully if I were u
You can try blow-drying it straight, but the ends are probably still going to curl up. They have treatments, like perms, that make your hair permanently straight, but they are very harsh and if you have previously colored or permed your hair, there's a good chance that process will make it break off. Your best bet is to flat iron, hon.
There Are Alot Of Hair Straighting products Out There For Your Hair. My Hair Is Very Wavy, And I Buy A Products Called Sunsilk, It Straighten My Hair. I Also Use The Sunslik Cream As Well It's A Mouse And Cream All In One, So You Get The Affects Of Both.


You Also Need A Good Hair Brush, Go To Any Dept. Store Where They Have A Wide Selection Of Styling Brushes. I Use A Brush Called Revlon, It Like Tongs With A Brush On Both Ends.
section off your hair. Then grab a 1/4 of one section taking the flat iron place as close to your roots as possible and slowly pull downwards. Straight down until you get to the ends. Do all sections this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment