Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I keep my hair swoop with a flat iron. Hairstylists and people?

It's not in layers . It's like in feathertails. I know you have to curl it some kind of way to make a swoop. I have black hairHow do I keep my hair swoop with a flat iron. Hairstylists and people?
as you straighten it in layers, just when you get to the ends of your hair, instead of pulling down, rotate your hand so your palm's out and you can see the tips of your hair in the straightener. Or once you get to your ends, hold tight and wrap your hair around the straightener like a curling iron but don't keep it like that too long or else your hair will start burning.How do I keep my hair swoop with a flat iron. Hairstylists and people?
While your straightening : when you get to the end of your hairr


move your straightener up wards:D

No comments:

Post a Comment