Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to straighten hair with or without flat iron?

After washing my hair and I let it dry, it will puff up and slightly curl and I won't be able to brush or do anything to it. So, I wear a skull cap or hair cap (whatever it's called) and it will straighten out my hair to an extent. But when my hair get's wet again or I sweat, it will screw up and turn back to puffy and slightly curly. Any help? With a flat iron it will stay relatively straight but I'm being told it can burn my hair if I use it too much and I usually am not able to use it.How to straighten hair with or without flat iron?
You may want to consider Kertain Treatment, it's a liquid treatment that will make your hair straight and flat for several months, it is however a bit on the expensive side but works really well.





http://www.folica.com/brands/keratin_com鈥?/a>How to straighten hair with or without flat iron?
blow dry it straight
if you use a straightener, make sure to use heat protectant products.


i brush my hair while i blowdry it. it makes a big difference even if it is not completely straight. there are also straightening balms/creams that you can put on your hair while its damp, but i dunno how well it works.
i went through the same exact thing... i have two solutions but the first works for me a little better





1).i came across this product called ';Catwalk'; by tigi its a curl amplifier and works miracles. it tames my frizz and my hair is a little curlier. i apply it on slightly damp hair and smoothen it throughout my hair then give it a little scrunch. i love it (it smells pretty good too :} ) and it is really easy on my hair so my hair isnt all nasty it stays soft and shiny :D it comes in a blue bottle and i got mine at SuperCuts (hair salon) you should try it, I'm sure you'll love it





2). if you want a straight look there are many hair products that can be used to straighten hair a bit but usually requires like a hair blow dryer and using it once in awhile doesn't damage it that bad. Finding the hair straightening products is easy just asked like someone that cuts hair or go to the store and you will find a huge variety!








i hope i was helpful and im sure you have beautiful hair!


bye! :D
You shout get a really good flat iron, like Chi, which is the most respected flat iron on the market. This flat iron might seem expensive, but its actually one of the cheapest you can find for the quality. I encourage you to continue research on what kind you should get. Here's just a suggestion to get you started.


http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1鈥?/a>





Here's how to flat iron your hair.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ927dwlE鈥?/a>





You might consider buying a straightening serum, or an anti-frizz serum. Maybe even both. It also might be a good idea to get some anti-frizz smoothing shampoo.





Here is a straightening serum that also protects against heat styling, such as flat iron straightening.


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Heat-Protecto鈥?/a>





Here is a really good anti-frizz serum that is extremely well respected in the styling community. Locks out moisture and humidity. Prevents your hair from poufing, and no more pesky fly-aways! It's also super cheap.


http://www.natural-hair-treatment.com/Jo鈥?/a>





You might want to try pantene. It's the best hair care line in the business :) This line from pantene makes your hair super smooth and soft. Protects against damage, and makes hair look really healthy.


http://www.pantene.com/en-US/collection/鈥?/a>





If your looking into coloring your hair, I highly recommend Natural Instincts! It looks totally natural, it doesn't damage your hair, and makes it super soft, and actually prevents pouf from my experience. I would check it out if your into it.


http://www.clairol.com/naturalinstincts/鈥?/a>





Here are a few styling tips if you want a few:


- Comb your hair before you start blow drying.


- Continue it comb while you blow dry.


- Don't use too much heat when straightening .


- Don't wash your hair every day. Every other day is best.


- Get it trimmed often so you don't have split ends.


- Finnish off your style with some hairspray, but not to much. Keep it 8-10 inches away from your hair when spraying. I would suggest light hold or medium hold for your type of hair.





I really hope I helped, have fun checking out these products, and I wish you the best of luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment