Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to curl defiantly straight hair and make it last?

My hair is so straight that even if I curl it all the way up until I look like sherley temple it will fall straight within a couple hours. I have given up on the idea of curling my hair because it is a waste of my time. I have hot rollers but I can't get the curls tight enough to stay in for long, they are okay. I have a curling iron and that only does so much because my hair falls out again anyway. i try to use a lot of hairspray but my hair looks like plastic and silly. I've tried pin curling with no luck. My aunt recently did my hair with a flat iron and it worked pretty good I'm seriously considering to use a flat iron to curl my hair but I need opinions from someone with the same problem. What is the best flat iron to use or a top 4 I don't wanna pay too much money for one but I reallly would like to solve my problem.How to curl defiantly straight hair and make it last?
Do what they did in the old days and use 'rags'. Just twist you hair with spare pieces of cloth before you go to bed and slip a hairnet or the end of the stocking on your head. In the morning your hair will be curlier than Shirley Temple.How to curl defiantly straight hair and make it last?
Use a flat iron to curl. Technique: put the end of your chosen piece of hair in the flat iron. Roll the hair around the iron tightly, hold for about 30 seconds and let the hair drop from the flat iron. This should give your curls some sexy volume and cute style that lasts all day without the use of product.
you could use a hot iron, but that's not too good for your hair. i use curlers myself but i apply mousse to my hair beforehand. i use garnier fructis mousse, called XXL Volume Thickening Mousse. it usually lasts a couple of days which is good.





try it, good luck!
I have the same hair as you. I know how you feel. I would love wavy locks. I have some foam rollers and some rag rollers. If I wind my hair when it is almost dry in very small sections then sleep in them overnight my curls last until the next day with some loosening (unless it rains on me of course) It is a bit uncomfy to sleep in them and I would be wholly embarrased if the fire alarm went off but it works and it doesn't damage my hair like heated tools. The foam rollers will only set you back a couple of pounds and rag ones you can make yourself...I've found some links to show you how to make them.





Happy curling





Becky
curlers man

No comments:

Post a Comment