Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i get curls in my hair to stay? I need good setting lotion too (like Miss Cool)?

Ok, now this is a question for people familiar with African American hair! My hair is naturally curly but somtimes I like to heat style it and curl it to give it a more polished look. Now, i used to use this product called Miss Cool but it is now discontinued so I need a good setting lotion! When i do my hair i blow dry it then flat iron it and curl it with a curling iron! However that process makes my hair flat and not able to hold a curl! Maybe i should not flat iron it or maybe i should just concentrate on the top part of my hair? So anyway i just want to know what method you all use to create those pretty curls! I like ringlests and soft curls.How can i get curls in my hair to stay? I need good setting lotion too (like Miss Cool)?
I use organic root stimulator olive oil wrap and set foam. Works like a charm. You can find at most beauty supply stores for about 5-7 dollars. You can still wash, blow dry and flat iron your hair. What I do after all that is set my hair and put foam rollers in, tie it all up and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and take them out...and tada! awesome curls!How can i get curls in my hair to stay? I need good setting lotion too (like Miss Cool)?
use hair spray after you curl your hair
try lottabody cream for wrapping and setting your hair


also use magnetic type rollers in damp hair to curl your hair as curling tongs can cause heat damage to your hair, you will also obtain longer lasting curls as your hair will be dried into the shape of the rollers
I use Black n' Sassy Foamy Setting Lotion. It makes my curls last a really long time. I found it in the beauty supply store it cost about five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment