Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curling your hair with a FLAT IRON?

....IS IT JUST ME..OR DO I TRY TO SIT WITH YOU TUBE';HOW TO'; VIDEOS..IM TRYNA LEARN HOW TO CURL MY HAIR WITH A FLAT IRON..AND IT JUST AINT WORKING? anyonee tried?Curling your hair with a FLAT IRON?
Hi there,


Yeah I have curled my hair with a flat iron before. When you do it properly it actually looks quite good.


First of all put some heat protecting product in your hair.


Then get your flat iron and lightly clamp the end of your hair in it, then twirl the flat iron around the rest of the hair. Depending on how you want the curls, i recommend to have the flat iron vertically straight up. Hold it there for about 10-15 seconds and then release the grip on the flat iron and let it just slip out of your hair, making sure you don't straighten the curls. Do this with the rest of your hair. When you've done that spray all your hair with a good quality hairspray. If you like you can put some hairspray in your hair before you curl you hair as well. And there you go easy, flat iron curls.





Hope I helped =]Curling your hair with a FLAT IRON?
yeh, i've done it - i don't like the way it looks, its just creating waves like crimping, you're best just getting some tongs if you want actual curls.
yes!! as you can see from my pic... i did mine with a ghd flat straightning iron... it very simple. you need to take small strands of hair, lightly spay with hairspray, and then start at the top , dont clamp the straighnters so tightly round your hair, clasp the irons gently... then as you take the iron down the length of your hair turn the iron in a half cirlular direction and continue pulling the irons downwards..... and that my dear is how you curl your hair with a flat iron :)





and remember, practise make perfect!
It does work if you know how to.


I prefer with a flat iron than a curling tong.
Literally, this is the ONLY tutorial that I found that actually helped :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dMeug050鈥?/a>





I sat through like 30 other ones and it confused the heck of me.


I watched like a minute of that one and I was able to do it, perfectly.
Its simple, you have to practice (its all in the wrist and how you position the iron) Just use a curling iron if your are having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment