Thursday, August 19, 2010

What kind of flat iron should I get? I was thinking about a kiyoseki styler, but not sure?

I'm always worried about my hair and messing with it.





My hair curls when it gets wet, and it's really frizzy and puffy curls too.





My flat iron is getting old and I need to buy a new one because I've noticed recently the decrease in it's ability to make it straight at all.





I want my hair to get almost pin straight, I hate curly hair on me.


So I need a flat iron that works and doesn't fry my hair or dry it out.





I heard of the Kiyoseki Styler on TV and I saw some people on here saying it works, but I'm still a little skeptic because it was on an infromercial and I know there are lots of scams on things like that.


Does it really add shine?


How well does it straighten your hair?


Does it help frizzy hair?





Do you recommend any other flat irons? Where can I get them? How much do they cost?





Please give me as many details as you possibly can. I'm very serious when it comes to my hair, haha. Thank you (:What kind of flat iron should I get? I was thinking about a kiyoseki styler, but not sure?
i use a conair.


its about 25 dollars at walmart and has an heat adjustment wheel too.


and i use loreal heat seeker straightening cream its to keep frizz down and curls awayWhat kind of flat iron should I get? I was thinking about a kiyoseki styler, but not sure?
well I have had mine for 5 years! and it works as perfectly as it did when I bought it, it's a conair one.
I don't know about that one but if you're willing to spend tons of money on a flat iron get a Sedu or a Chi... I've heard they're quite good, though I haven't been able to try one myself.
a CHI!


A CHI!


:)
Get a chi or a paul mitchell!!!! Its great and leaves your hair silky smooth!!!
a chi will have your hair board straight or a flat iron from sephora will last a very long time and will get your hair very very straight

No comments:

Post a Comment