Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im 13 and i wanan use a curling iron for the first time please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok so im 13 and i watch a video on youtube how to us it but i wanna put something in my hair before i curl it with the iron so it won't damage it or burn it but what help me i need advice !





Q1: what should i use before using the curling iron?





Q2: and what's the different between a flat iron and a curling iron


Q3: how long should i heat the curling iron before using it?


and BTW my hair is thick and dryIm 13 and i wanan use a curling iron for the first time please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
1: You should use a heat protection spray. I recommend you ';Tresseme Heat Tamer Protective Spray';. Many people use it, including me, and it works pretty good. It also helps your hair keep its style a little. Here is a picture of the heat spray just in case:


http://www.lovelyish.com/700530624/trese鈥?/a>





2: A flat iron is mainly to straighten your hair. It can also curl your hair too at the same time. A flat iron can make many style like crimping it or making your hair wavy. A curling iron is just to make your hair curly, in my opinion, the curls come out better looking than when using the flat iron. If you want to buy a flat iron, I recommend you a chi straightener. I don't really know much about curling irons since I don't curl my hair that much since it takes a long time for me.





3: It really depends, but 2-3 minutes would be great.





Just to warn you, since you said you hair is thick a dry, if you keep using these irons, it can make your hair crazy dry. You'll have A LOT of split ends. I have the same type of hair like you, and I straighten my hair everyday for a year. Gosh, my hair was a monster after that. Especially since I have thick hair, it's poofy and hot, because of summer. So just warning you, it's a lot of hair caring. You should let your hair rest sometimes.Im 13 and i wanan use a curling iron for the first time please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
-Answer to Q1: Buy a special spray from your hair dressers or hair shop, it prevents hair damage from heat styling.


-Answer to Q2: Flat irons straighten and you also have the option of curling and curling irons are made for curling. If you already have flat irons, just use them


-Answer to Q3: It all depends but usually for a minute. If your hair is dry then you could try using a moisture therapy sachet from the shops to give it more moisture before you make your hair any dryer.
1.I use a protective hair serum in my hair any is fine really.


it keeps your hair shiny and soft and protects it from major heat.


I use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum works great :)


its about 9 dollars or so but you can get any kind for around 3 bucks any kind works great.





2. A flat Iron has two plate the you press together to straighten hair a curling iron has a round iron with a a rounded plate to curl.





3. Well it depends on what kind of curling iron you have.


Mine has a red light it blinks when its hot. but to be safe wait about ten minutes or so.


my hair is also think and dry just use the protective hair serum before you curl or straighten your hair and apply a little after your done.





*Note: do not use to much hair serum it will make your hair greasy.


and apply all over.





Good luck kiddo :)
1. U should use a protecting serum, you can get it in any pharmacy or store that sells hair product.





2. A flat iron staightens your hair a curling iron curls it.





3. depends on the curling iron
Any product with thermal protection will help





A flat iron is a straightener





and you should wait until its fully heated.
  • hair bands
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment