Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curling hair with a flat iron?

Okay, so I know how to curl my hair with a flat iron, but my question is if you can use a flat iron with a plate width of 1 1/4';





I really want to buy either the Corioliss Pro Fix in Pink (1';), or the Corioliss Pro V in Hot Pink (1 1/4';). The only thing that is really making me think about which one to buy is a) the first one doesn't have any heat settings, and the website said it goes to 410 F! (even though when I've bought drugstore brand styling tools, I always have to use the highest setting) and b) The second one is a bit bigger than an inch, and customers say the inch is better for curling hair (which I really want to be able to do).





My hair is very fine and wavy, but for some reason it's really tough to style. I really need help decided which one to get.





The website I am referring to is :


flatironexperts.comCurling hair with a flat iron?
youtubeCurling hair with a flat iron?
You need variable heat settings! Hair burns, in general, at 350-375. Do you want scorched hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment