Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a straightening iron?

Okay, so the flat iron I have says that you can also use it to curl your hair. I have tried everything to figure out how to use it to also curl my hair, but every time I try, it never comes out right. Do you know how to do it??!How do you curl your hair with a straightening iron?
i think you should use this one it totally helped me..How do you curl your hair with a straightening iron?
put your hair in it and start at the top and just turn it like 90 degrees and leave it for a min and then slowly pull your hair threw it
It depends on what type of flat iron you have. Their are several different types. However, I flat iron my hair on a regular basis. When you are flat ironing you hair and you want to add a bump or curl at the end make a C motion with the arm you are using to flat iron your hair. Start at the top and imagine making a c all the way to the end. It takes some getting use to. I do hav a suggestion to you. I don't know what you hair type is or how much or little you want to add heat to your hair. I would try this. Flat iron you hair first then use a big barrel curling iron after you have completed straighting your hair. good luck hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment