Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I curl my hair upward?

With a flat iron!!!! I don't have a curling iron. How do I curl upward with a chi flat iron. Good tips please!!!!!! My hair is straight so would it look right. I have black hair to. Seem likes it look better on thicker hair or layers which I don't have. Give me tips on that and no suggestions on differ. Products!!! Ty!How do I curl my hair upward?
Ok well about 3 inches below your ear, start curling the straightner upward and that should work. Also try Garnier Curl Shaping Mousse and only apply it to the ends. It automatically curls the ends any way you like! Good luck! I'm sure it will look great! Also you can try blow drying just the ENDS upward (even after you straighten it). It will look great!How do I curl my hair upward?
Youtube tutorial.
get the amount desired and start from your root and as your sliding it turn your flat iron towards you.
you just regularly straighten it and when you want it to be curled flip the curling iron up and hold it as if it is normally but just instead ogf having your wrist be facing out...it would be facing up. sorry if you cant understand it. its hard 2 explain
take your curling iron


make sure the iron clip thing is facing up


and curl up towards your face
It won't work with a flat iron, you are better off getting a cheap curling iron.
is it a girl or boy...because I have diferent answers for each
well, you need a skinny flat iron like an inch.


and you start at the top of your head like an inch away from the scalp and you twist it around like a curling iron, and once its all around the barrel pull it away from your head and it should work.





sorry if this isnt clear enough :)
  • hair bands
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment