Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i keep my bob hairstyle looking good?

I have a bob hairstyle. It's just a plain, sensible hairstyle with bangs. It looked great when i first got it cut, but now that i've washed it my hair just flips up, and no matter how long i try to curl it under with a flat iron it doesn't work! I've even tried a curling iron, but it still flips up! Any method or product i can try?How do i keep my bob hairstyle looking good?
What I would do is go back to where you got it cut, and ask how you can keep your hair looking healthy and nice.


That way they can literally show you, and help you with the products,


just for your special cut :)How do i keep my bob hairstyle looking good?
i also have this cut.i love it but i find when mine flips up. i need a trim good luck
straighten it when its wet
bob hairstlyes look good?


eh

No comments:

Post a Comment