Monday, August 16, 2010

Tips for curling your hair with a flat iron? ?

Hi there I want to curl my hair with a flat iron, my hairdresser has done this to my hair and i loved it but have difficulty doing it to my own hair.. any tips or suggestions on how to do this? thanks so much! Tips for curling your hair with a flat iron? ?
I curl my hair with ghd's (:


twist round and drag down.


after wards put some shine spray on and it makes your hair look more Natural.


if you want more help go onto


www.youtube.com


then search curling hair with flat iron.


x


good luck(:Tips for curling your hair with a flat iron? ?
make sure that when you are doing it twist the straightener around completely depending on your hair length 1 to two times.



Go to the link and you'll find hundreds of videos to demonstrate it


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=curling+hair%26amp;search_type=%26amp;aq=f

No comments:

Post a Comment