Thursday, August 19, 2010

T3 mini flat iron?

I am thinking about ordering this flat iron but I want to know how well it works. I know it has really cool features like going up to 410 degrees in 10 seconds at highest but is this a good flat iron? Does it curl naturally straight hair easily? I have never been able to curl my hair with a flat iron before because my hair is naturally straight. ThxT3 mini flat iron?
I love T3 irons. As long as the heat plates have rounded edges you should be able to curl your hair with it. 410 degrees is mega hot so take care to protect your hair first with a heat safe styler so you don't damage it.T3 mini flat iron?
i would say not to curl your hair with a flat iron. use a curling iron.
Try a T-1000. Theyre amazing, a futuristic form of liquid metal which can take any shape, including curled hair.





Just make sure you don't have any connections with John Connor. If you do, and you still want to have a try at these T-1000s, your best bet is to destroy Skynet and the final chip in the T-101.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment