Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curly/Wavy hair with flat iron for dance?

I got this dress for the 8th grade prom; http://www.forever21.com/product.asp




And I'm doing a slight gray to black smokey eye look for my make up.





I don't know why this matters, I just thought it might!








I want to do something different with my hair than just straightening it like I always do! I'd like wavy hair..Or loose curls. But I only have a straightener...when I try to curl/wave my hair with that the curls always come out going in different directions...and the RIGHT side of my hair either doesn't curl at all or it looks absolutely REDICULOUS!


This is a huge problem...





Does anyone know of any AWESOME tutorials on how to get nice waves/soft curls with a flat iron? Or can you explain to me?Curly/Wavy hair with flat iron for dance?
type it in youtube, you see loads!Curly/Wavy hair with flat iron for dance?
If you want soft curls get some velcro rollers. They will give you the look you want and they will be uniform curls. They're not expensive. Roll your hair when it's almost dry and lightly spritz with hair spray. Leave them in for about an hour or till your hair is dry. When you take them out flip your hair over and shake out the curls. Presto... Soft waves and curls.
Check my source for the tutorial. :)


You could always just buy some rollers from your local convenient store, or a place like Sally's.

No comments:

Post a Comment