Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i make my hair quicker?

Well, before my hair was all the way to my belly button then in december I cut it 2 my shoulders,it grew but then i cut it again in May n now my hair is 2 my underarms.


My hair grows REALLY slow. Is there anything I can do???





I only use flat irons/curling irons 3-4 times a month,with a heat protector.How can i make my hair quicker?
Must Keep it Clean and Brush it many times per day.





Stop using Heat this stunts the hair growthHow can i make my hair quicker?
well it's a good thing you protect your hair from heat. Use Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner. It was fetured in 17 magazine to make your hair softer and shiner. It's proven to make your hair grow a little faster. But don't think its a miricle. If your hair grows 1/4-1/2 in. in 1 month thats really fast. At 1st i thought it was pet shampoo but i was wrong. So don't think this is a joke. lol. Don't brush your hair 100 times a day or in the shower while wet. This makes you bald. hope it helps
some say to take prenatal vitamins.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Gro鈥?/a>
Put it up all the time after you wash it.


This pulls yours roots and there for makes your hair grow longer!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment