Monday, August 16, 2010

Curling Hair With Flat Iron .. ?

ok so i was watching those videos where they show you how to curl your hair with a flat iron and in every video the person's hair is straight. does this mean that you need to straighten you hair prior to curling it?


please and thank u =)Curling Hair With Flat Iron .. ?
It depends what flattening iron they use.


In videos they used a ';curved'; flat iron that also makes curls and waves and flips.





Most flattening irons are in more of a rectangular shape. And the only thing it does is make a dent in your hair. and it looks like an overly hairsprayed flip.





If you really want a flat iron that can also curl your hair, get one that is curved.





Hope I helped! =]Curling Hair With Flat Iron .. ?
u twist ur hair with the straighteener and give it a big flickit does make it curly
No of course not





Hope this helps :)
yea basically to make your hair look right
Well if your hair is already curly, why would you need to curl it in the first place?





But I guess if you mean like your hair is just wavy, I don't think straightening it first is nessecary.
i believe so. once you straighten it it will be easier to curl it. i have seen those videos on youtube too. you have to have long hair though.
Well, it works better!


I tried to do that yesterday without straightening ( I have wavy hair) and it just gets annoying...I can't really explain it but its tougher for me to do so without having it straight. Or, I just straighten it a bit since I dont want really damaged hair.


It still works, but it's a bit more difficult in my opinion, since it already has a bit or waves/curl in it.
generally I straighten my hair prior to curling it to make t smooth and sleek, otherwise my curls tend to look messier and frizzy :)
No, don't straighten it before or it will be very hard to curl. Just run the flat iron down a small piece of hair, pull it taught and twist it as you get near the bottom. It should have a flip in it after that.
uhh i dont think so, i saw some of those videos 2 and i dont think it has 2 b straight just try it not straight and straight, then u'll know.
no, beause when you're gliding the straightener down, your hair is still STRAIGHTENING. it's just that your hair curls afterwards. my hair is wavy.
It would definitely help to straighten it first. That way you have complete control over what the curls will look like. However, I'd only straighten it if you have significantly curly hair. Like if your hair is just wavy, I wouldn't bother since you'll be going over it anyways. On the other hand, if you have ringlets, then you'll want to straighten it.
wow, I thought my older sis was the only one who did that!!








the anwer to your question is yes!
i don't think so because all that heat can damage your hair.if you already have curly hair just use a creme that can define it.if you have straight hair just curl it.there's no point to straighten your hair if you want curls.
i would but not to much because you could not get a big beautiful curls.





hope it helps


katie
Probably just to show the effect of the curling. I guess it's personal preference though. I like curling after straightening because it makes it look bouncier, and less messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment