Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you curl your hair without using hairspray?

I know some girls who can do this, they curl their hair with a curling iron and it stays, but is still soft. What can you use to do this? Sometimes I curl the ends with my flat iron, but it doesn't stay for long then the ends just look kinky. But hairspray looks too gooky on my hair if I use enough of it to actually hold. Sometimes the curls fall out anyway.How do you curl your hair without using hairspray?
curl your hair and then put on a bit of mousse to hold it in place


hope i helped and dont touch the curls as they open upHow do you curl your hair without using hairspray?
hot rollers are great for long lasting curls. just roll the hair around the hot rollers and let them cool. then remove the rollers and use your fingers to style the hair. the other thing you could try is using a heat safe styling pray instead of hairspray when curling your hair. Aquage makes one called Beyond Body thermal styler and i think Biolage has one too. i have really fine hair and it works great on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment