Thursday, August 19, 2010

How often can I use my flat iron?

My hair is really short right now, and Im currently growing it out. I shampoo once at night, and condition it every morning, all with Pantene extra straight shampoo and conditioner, but it curls on the ends, so I use my flat iron about 5 days a week, I do have a heat protectant spray that I spray on my hair, but I just dont want to dry my hair out, how often can I flat Iron it? my iron is ceramic.


Please let me know.


Thanks.How often can I use my flat iron?
You can ask ur stylist!! Or if u want my opinion, u can use it everyday, but always put something on it before u do so , so u protect ur hair!!


But, that's just what my sisiter says, so u deciede if u can trust me or not? Hope I helped!!!! Good Luck, I hope i don't make ur hair fall out, an cause ur hair to fall out! LOLHow often can I use my flat iron?
It depends on how healthy your hair is. if its really thin or has a lot of breakage then i would advise you not use the flatiron more than once every four days. As long as you use a straightening serum on your hair before you flatiron you should be okay for the most part. I would advise you use Biolage smoothing serum, Biosilk heat protector, or Silky sexy hair frizz eliminator. All very good. You can go to any Beauty salon and buy these products and maybe even get introduced to others. The damage that comes from flatironing your hair can also come from your flatiron. if you have normal to thick hair i would advise that it heat up to about 450, and ceramic is very good :) if it does not heat up to as much you might have to repeatedly flatiron one particular section which can in turn will cause more damage. So you can flatiron every day, but if you notice some problems just do it when you want to have the straight-look ;) oh and btw, don't ever buy a product that says sold in salons only in a regular drug store or supermarket... they're probably contaminated. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment