Saturday, August 21, 2010

I use hot curlers to curl my hair.. but even when I curl it with a curling iron my hair always falls flat?

Does anyone knoow how to make it so when i curl my hair it will be sort of bouncy and will stay????


Thanks!I use hot curlers to curl my hair.. but even when I curl it with a curling iron my hair always falls flat?
have you tried curl infusing mouse first? They sell that stuff. My hair won't hold a curl, but using that it gets kind of wavy. GLI use hot curlers to curl my hair.. but even when I curl it with a curling iron my hair always falls flat?
sounds like your hair is baby fine. you need to use products for fine hair.
put a little bit of jel before putting curling iron or spray on your hair before putting curling iron
i hear you are supposed to use hair that has not been washed in 24 hours, somehow the natural oils help keep curls locked in, fresh clean hair is actually stripped clean and doesn't cooperate with hair products so well.
put gel in it and make it ';dirty'; with hairspray before you put them in.


or get Sally's cool new curlers. they work really good
Me too!


I have the same problem!


When I use any iron, I hairspray my hair LIGHTLY with


not-so-strong hairspray. Then, I curl my hair like normal,


and when I'm done, I hairspray it all over again.


((Before I do this, I take a shower with Herbal Essences body


shampoo and conditioner (I don't know what it is called) and after,


I put in their mousse and blow dry as normal))
you should try rollers overnight (have shower first) If u put curlers in put jell in first and mabye hairspray after, but NO hairspray before.
my friend maria is like you.


try shaking gel into your hair after a shower.
wait a day after washing it, DON'T condition it, and put in a tiny bit of spray in before you curl it, and lots afterwards..


hope i helped! x
curl each strand of hair, then spray the one strand at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment