Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i curl medium length hair with a flat iron straightner?

my hair is about to my shoulder


i just got a bad hair cut b/c the haircutter chopped off 4 inches of my beautiful hair when i only said 1 inches


anywooo...


my straightner is FLAT! the sides are only slightly rounded so its a little hard to curl


so i was wondering if there are ways to curl my hair


and im waiting for my hair to grow back so im going to have to use this curling method for a while....


thanksHow do i curl medium length hair with a flat iron straightner?
aCTUALLY to the people whoonsaid you CANT curl hair with a FLAT IRON


YOURREE WRONGG!!!!





You can and it's really easy.


You take a strand of hairs and do the same as if your were gonna straighten it and twist the flat iron around so your hair is around the flat iron and then when you've doe that you slowly pull down the flat iron as if you were syraightning it!!! Very easy





If you want a demenstartion look up on YouTube ';curl hair with flat iron!!!';





Hope I helped!!


Your welcomeHow do i curl medium length hair with a flat iron straightner?
No you cant curl it with a flat iron because it makes your hair FLAT, not curly. why dont you just buy a curling iron?
look up some videos on youtube


( =
um yeah u can't CURL hair with a STRAIGHTener.





You need to buy a CURLING iron.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3xfXj42_va鈥?/a>
I just made a curling video tutorial! :O Coincidence!





http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXJHFlqr-鈥?/a>





There you go! Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment