Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i crimp curly hair?

I have really frizzy, thick, curly hair. I always wanted to crimp my hair. I have look up ways but they never focus on girls with curly hair. So what would the best way be. I also have an instyler so that is me curling iron and flat iron. Should I buy another flat iron or something else?How can i crimp curly hair?
i have curly hair too. you should straighten it with a flat iron first, then crimp it. otherwise you may get frustrated trying to simply crimp your curls. also, wash it first and dont put any product in it. it's best if the hair is free/ clean from gel/ hairspray/ mousse, etc.How can i crimp curly hair?
ps ryan is fraimng evry one and me and hes illgueal he need to change his profile

Report Abuse



I had ';Afro'; hair, the kind that no matter how relaxer cream I put it still came out the same. my friend told me to go to the salon, relax my hair %26amp; have them straighten it whilst my hair is half dry. Did that %26amp; now I have nice straight, strong, long %26amp; silky hair.





You should try it %26amp; make sure that when they stretch your hair, they take small amounts of hair that way, they won't miss any curly hair.





Good luck.!
Lol You should first straighten your hair with this stuff called silk therepy, it comes in a clear bottle, but it on each layer of hair your goiin to streighten, then streighten it , then crimp it, so you dont damage your hair...


If you dont have $ for slik therapy, then use a leave in conditioner spray :)


hope this helps
You would straiten it First, but use a heat protectant spray or gel or whatever and some kind of leave in hair conditioner so that your hair wont increase in Frizzy-ness. It would probably take you a while because you have a lot and curly hair, but Im sure it will look good after all the time and effort is put into it!
well even if you have a instylerl, you wont be able to crimp your hair.


try a different FLAT iron.


no rounded rotating iron, get a flat ironn.


try something like a chi.


:P hope it helps.
straighten it first, then crimp it. make sure you have agood crimper though, if it's cheap chances are it wont work that well, good luck and dont forget the hairspray!
straighten your hair!





and use this vid to help crimp with a flat iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_1ckMbAYY
my friend dryed out her hair from a shower so its really frizzy then made it into alot of tiny little briads. it crimped it.
Lick a power outlet. Always seems to straighten hair in cartoons.
Straighten your hair first
pimp it girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment