Thursday, August 19, 2010

CURLING WITH A FLAT IRON?

Ok so a lot of the thin (like 1';) straighteners are also said to be used for curling your hair. I just purchased a ULTRA CHI 1'; %26amp; was wondering if anyone has tried to do it %26amp; how it works. its definetly good for flipping the bottom of your hair, ive tried that. how does the curling work? what do you do? also....anyone else have this flat iron? Its an ULTRA CHI 1';, red, %26amp; it came with a pouch to carry it in %26amp; a lil bottle of the silk infusion! that made me happy. lol. it was like $159.00


Thanks guys!CURLING WITH A FLAT IRON?
I have used my chi straigtener to curl my hair and it works and looks greatt!..i dont think its the ultra but it shouldnt make a difference. a lot of my friends think its hard to do it..but its actually really easy once you get the hang of it. all you have to do is clamp your hair as if you were straightening it and then use both of your hands to twist/rotate it around. it should create a good curl..if its too spiral for you, you can lightly straighten it and it should ease it down. you also want to do a larger chunk of hair because if you do a lot of little ones, it might look funny!! haha and once your done make sure you separate the curls so it looks natural! :) good luck!CURLING WITH A FLAT IRON?
Wow, this will be hard to explain but will try my best. Grab small sections of your hair. Start half way, place the hair in the flat iron, then begin twisting while working yourself down the ends. Walk into any beauty supply store that sells flat irons the sales rep should be able to show you how. That's what I did %26amp; now I curl my hair all the time with a flat iron (works much better than a curling iron). Looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment