Thursday, August 19, 2010

Should i curl my hair with a curling iron or a flat slim hair straightner?

So i wanted to curl my hair for my 18th birthday party in 2 weeks, ive seen my hair dresser curl girls' hair before with a flat slim ceremic straightner, apparently it lasts longer? i tried it myself and wasnt very successful. Do you think i should just go with using an actual curling iron (cos i have both a ceremic straightner and a ceremic curler) or can someone show/explain to me how to do with with the straightner?


Also how can i keep the curls from dropping out for the whole day, ive used hair spray to hold it, but it often makes my hair look oily/greasy.. any ideas?Should i curl my hair with a curling iron or a flat slim hair straightner?
Making curls with a straightener is easy! Just grab the top of your hair with the straightener and twist until you make about 3 rotations and pull down. the faster you pull, the tighter the curl... check out this youtube video for help...Should i curl my hair with a curling iron or a flat slim hair straightner?
If you're not very experienced with using a hair straightener for curling, defs go for the curler. It'll be much easier for you. What type of hair spray are you using? Cheap brands don't have much hold factor and hold to much grease. I recommend the hairspray Bedhead by TIGI makes. Look it up on the site. Hope this helps.
Curiosity http://www.hairmakeuptoday.com
i agree, i think if u will be doing your hair then unless you are very expirienced you should use a curling iron. Using a hair staightner does last longer but if you dont know the technies that makes it very hard.gud luk!!!!!
buy tresemme's Curl Activator Spray. Best cheap hair product ive ever used. give each strand a spritz before you curl it with the curling iron. really helps it to hold.
  • hair bands
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment