Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curling hair with flat iron?

how do you do this?


I would like to do it tomorrow and how long will it take?


should i take a shower at night or in the morning!?


I wake up around 5 and go to school around 7Curling hair with flat iron?
Hi my dear Heather...





Just got back from the city...and saw your ';request';...- you see, my friend from Detroit is here to visit, so I had to spend some time to show him around...-That's why I am rather late to come to your ';rescue';..





Oki-doki...on the curling iron procedure...you wash your hair...then let it dry...- so...if you get up at 5:00AM you should have sufficient time to go through with ther procedure...- Let me give you an additional piece of advice, honey...if you have some styling-gel(foam or liquid), you place a little at the end of your hair-tips in order to give itr an additional hold ! OK? OK ! I am sure, you'll manage just fine, Heather...





Wish you a fabulous appearance at your special day tomorrow, sweety! Greetings from across the Atlantic with all my love %26lt;%26gt;%26amp; care...your friend...Annette***Curling hair with flat iron?
There are alot of you tube videos that teach you how to curl your hair with a flat iron. You should probably take a shower at night and straighten it at night and then in the morning curl it. Depending on how much hair you have it can take up to an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment