Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i permanently smooth?

I have naturally curly frizzy out of control hair. I have become pretty good at styling hair for the simple fact that if I wasn't my hair would be nuts. My problem is that it takes a lot of time to do anything with my hair because to flat iron or curl it with a curling iron or hot curlers or anything i have to blow dry it relatively straight first or it won't work out. Does anyone know anyways to smooth out my hair permanently or in a more timely way so that it is ready to be styled?How can i permanently smooth?
i use paul mitchell smooth serum for the frizz, it works really well. also i shower at night so i go to bed with my hair kinda wet and i think that helps with the frizz a bit tooHow can i permanently smooth?
there's this lady in my aerobic class that told me to get a perm and then buy a wide toothed comb and comb it out.. now whether or not that works and I really don't know how it would... I have naturally curly hair, but I have always had it chemically straightened. IT is costly in the salons but I was fortunate to have a friend who was a hair dresser do it out of her home.


In answer to the first response you got, if I washed it at night and let it dry overnight, it be one ugly mess ( bird's nest ) in the morning. I don't recommend that..





The only thing that comes across is that you need to find a product that would smooth out your hair. When you find that product, let me know. I no longer have the girl to do my hair and they salons water down their products too much for it to work in my hair. plus their expensive.





Good luck..
if i was u i would just go to the hair salon


i mean sirecly y not%26gt;?


thats wat i do when im lazy


jk


hope i helped


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment