Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?

I know the basics, that you pick a thin strand of hair, clamp the flat iron, rotate it, then pull down. But all it seems to be doing is straightening (and drying) my hair.


I put mousse on beforehand. I have black and thick long hair, and I've seen people with the same type of hair do it.


What am I doing wrong?How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?
try it when your hair is dry!


also, make sure when you pull the straightener through,


it's slow, and not too quick.


and make sure you keep it clamped tight,


or the curl will just fall out, and not curl correctly.





You also might need to rotate it a couple more times.


I have thick hair as well, and i have to rotate it around more


than once.How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?
try taking a thin strand of hair twisting it and then straighten over that. It works also really well when you brait your hair and straighten over that.
I have curly hair so I don't really curl it. But here is a video tutorial about how to do it step by step! Maybe it will help since it's visual!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTAM5CQSY鈥?/a>


I hope I helped you!


Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment