Thursday, August 19, 2010

*How to create waves out of natural curls using a flat iron?

I have naturally curly hair, but I'm trying to do something different with my hair. I have a Sedu flat iron, and I'm trying to make waves instead of straightening it, which (if you look at the numerous youtube and other videos) is possible.


However, when I do it, my hair is so thick that it becomes pretty poofy, but still looks natural. Is there any way to get these ';waves'; (they're more straight than wavy) into a less poofy, more ';wavy'; style?


Thanks!*How to create waves out of natural curls using a flat iron?
You should try blowdrying your hair with a round brush after showering, and then running the flat iron through to make it straight. Use a heat protection spray, as this process is rough on your hair.





Your hair will now be straight and less ';poofy';. Run some wave activating product through your hair, and NOW put the waves in your hair.





Use a good hairspray, and you're good to go!*How to create waves out of natural curls using a flat iron?
Just straighten you hair normally and just Paul Mictchell super skinny so I wont be puffy, your hair well end up geting wavy by the end of the day It always works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment